All about us:
We don’t hold people back, do well and you will progress. Deliver great performance in week 1 and the Managing Director will know who you are. The business does not have layers and layers of hierarchy, thousands and thousands of processes and policies.
London Snooker Ltd. has been serving to his customers in leisure and recreational business for more than 20 years. We are a large club with at total of 12 pool and snooker tables. We have a bar and comfortable lounge. Open every day 10am to 2 am, every day of the year
Just join and grow with us.
How to apply:
Send your CVs with cover letter on the below email before closing application dates:
The duties of this post
Main Job responsibilities will include:
The skill, experience and qualifications required for the post.
- Work as part of a team to identify and fill gaps in business strategic management and to support to increase revenue.
- Planning and carrying out business development tasks.
- Focuses on growing the business – they look into potential growth opportunities, then support and monitor the implementation of these opportunities.
- Identify and qualify new sales leads – using networks and online research.
- Follow up on any sales opportunities, communicating relevant information clearly.
- Form and maintain strong relationships with new and existing partners using telephone, email and online contact.
- Become an expert on the company’s products and be able to pitch them effectively to current and potential
- Work to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPIs.
- Represent the company at conferences, meetings and industry events.
Job Type: Full-time
- The basic requirements to work as a business development executive include a bachelor’s degree in any stream, good communication skills, and knowledge of the latest sales techniques. A candidate with a positive attitude and confidence to crack a deal is always preferred.
- Strong interest in technology.
- Ability to work in a target driven environment.
- Proven track record in identifying change and shaping operations.
- A diploma in relevant field will also be acceptable.
Salary: £25,600.00-£30,000.00 per year
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Job posted date 23-01-2023
Application Closing date: 25-02-2023
SOC code: 1225
The candidate will perform operational and commercial responsibility for all aspects of the Snooker Club operation (Membership, Personal Training and other recreation) to include individual and collective budget planning, delivery and review and arrange leisure activity timetables and organize special events. The person has to regularly report to management with KPI information on facility usage, financial performance of business areas, customer retention, Recruit, schedule and manage staff for all required operations of the Snooker club and control budgets and monitor performance targets for Snooker club. Further He/She will management of Snooker Club health & safety including annual risk assessment review, maintain an up to date knowledge of Safeguarding legislation, and the College’s safeguarding policies and procedures, in particular with regard to the recruitment and retention of staff and demonstrating and presenting set of our products and services to the customers.
The working Hours per week will be 37.5
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: £24500.00 to £26500.00 per year
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Job posted date 16-9-2023
Application Closing date: 14-10-2023