Extend your membership
If you held membership at London Snooker when we were closed, bring your old card as proof and we’ll extend your membership for £5.
Both our clubs are members-only. Full membership is paid annually and entitles members to use any of our two clubs and bring guests. View both of our clubs on our locations map.
Benefits of Membership
- Free entry to both of our clubs.
- Group and party bookings.
- Bring guests to play at the club. Guests pay a small admission fee.
- Special members-only offers and regular discounts.
* Please note some of our clubs have restrictions on bookings times/numbers.
How to Join
You can apply for membership at either of our two clubs by bringing photographic ID to the club before 10pm any day. Click each item below for more info.
- Members must present their membership card when requested at the club.
- Members may bring guests. Guests pay a small admission fee.
- Members must accompany their guests during their visit and are responsible for their conduct. Members must ensure guests abide by the rules of the club.
- In consideration of our neighbours, we require members to leave the premises quietly at all times and ensure the quiet departure of their guests.
- Food or drink purchased elsewhere may not be consumed on club premises.
- Smoking anywhere on club premises is strictly prohibited.
- Guests or members under 18 years of age are welcome until 7pm and must be accompanied by a guardian age 18 or over.
- Any member failing to follow these rules may have their membership terminated with immediate effect and will be asked to leave the premises with their guests.
Please bring your membership card along with you whenever you visit for quick and free entry and for member table rates and discounts.
Membership Application Form
When you arrive at one of our clubs we give you one of these forms to complete. We’ve added the membership form here in case you would like to print it out to complete in advance and bring along when you join.
All guests must pay an admission fee. If your guests request their own table they may be asked to pay a refundable table deposit.